It’s as much about who we are as what we haul.
Sure, we might have thousands of rigs, and we may be able to haul the largest and most obscure loads you’ll ever see across this continent, but we wouldn’t have gotten very far without the passion and persistence of our people. Three generations of the Anderson family, steering an experienced, energetic team that truly welcomes every challenge.
These people – combined with the one of the largest for-hire trucking fleets, the resources to get things done, and the proof of on time, every time delivery are the reasons we’re able to deliver both freight and confidence.
The ATS has a multitude of Drivers who have driven a million safe, accident-free miles and have become the proud recipients of the Million Mile Award. We’re pleased to spotlight these Million Mile drivers for their lasting contribution to safety.
To view all of our Million Mile Drivers, go to the MILLION MILE CLUB.
It’s who we’ve always been, and as we grow into an even greener, stronger company, it’s who we always will be.
Common courtesy. For whatever reason, it’s not so common anymore – until you pick up the phone and ask us to pick up a load. Every person at every level of our company is as committed to your success as you are, so we do things the way you would. With the highest level of expertise and a down-to-earth friendliness you don’t often find in companies our size.
What’s more, we know this industry like no one else, and we love to take on the biggest, most cumbersome problems you can pack on a trailer. We’re not merely driven, you see, we’re driven by values of integrity, responsibility, innovation, determination and excellence. We tell you what we’re going to do, and we keep the lines of communication clear. After more than five decades, we’ve found it’s just the best way to do things.
Rollie Anderson, CEO
- Son of Harold Anderson, founder of ATS
- Started at ATS at age 14
- Proud of what his father started and of the services our growing ATS team provides today
- Feels privileged to run a company of hardworking, trustworthy individuals
Jim Anderson, Relationships Consultant
- Son of Harold Anderson, founder of ATS
- Started by washing trucks at ATS at age 16
- Involved with employee and community relations, plus activities like keeping current with retirees and management training
- Welcomes every opportunity to talk to every employee
Brent Anderson, Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Rollie’s son, a third-generation leader
- Started by washing trucks, working dispatch and helping the mechanics
- Believes ATS’ success is due to “positive energy and supreme integrity”
- Treasures the opportunity to lead a culture where personal and corporate values are aligned
Scott Anderson, Executive Vice President and Treasurer
- Jim’s son, a third-generation leader
- Started washing ATS trucks at 17
- Proud to be able to work in the family business
- Believes ATS is special because it is family-oriented and filled with hardworking employees
When you’re hauling a 180,000-pound load over a mountain pass, you have to be on top of your game. Suffice it to say, we take care of every detail and, more importantly, we take every precaution. We are a safety company; not merely a transportation company. We consistently win (2009-2014) the Great West Risk Management – PLATINUM AWARD FOR SAFETY AND OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE and we operate under these rules and guidelines:
Safety is a complete understanding of the task at hand and the knowledge of every step that must be taken.
Safety is good judgment, sound preparation for unexpected situations,
the ability to be alert in the midst of routine, and an unwillingness to rely on luck.
Safety is consideration for the family that needs you,
the company that employs you, the customers who depend on you, and you, yourself.
Safety isn’t a “one and done” thought process;
it’s following the rules every single second on the job.
MISSION, VISION, VALUES
We’re a world-wide transportation company, but we still run like family.
We’re the third generation of Anderson’s, and our job is to ship freight around the world and deliver confidence right to your desk. We do that by keeping our word, treating you the way we like to be treated, and doing the kind of work most companies wouldn’t even consider. The way we look at it, our success is tied tightly to yours, and so far, we’ve been pretty successful.
Helping people succeed by delivering worldwide transportation solutions.
To be the most sought-after transportation provider in the world.