Operated by Waylon Transport, Inc. Devon, AB
East to West, North to South—we’re your transportation solution provider for trusted intra-Canadian and North American shipments.
Whatever your freight needs may be, the experience of ATS Canada will take you safely and compliantly into, out of, or all through Canada—and back again.Get A Quote Now
- Our name is backed by 60 years of proven transportation expertise (with more than 30 in Canada alone) in everything from basic loads to extraordinary freight.
- Our family-owned company has been privately held for three generations through tremendous growth, while remaining rooted in the values that are structured around honest customer service.
- Financial stability allows for agile response to industry changes and solution advantages.
- Permits are acquired by our own experts for accountable jurisdiction compliance between all states, provinces, and border lines—no outsourcing.
- Trusted drivers with exceptional road-handling experience provide proven safety ratings and on-time delivery records.
- Our fleet of reliable equipment is always available for any need—capacity is never an issue.
- Personalized service for every customer includes real-time tracking, modern technology, customized reporting solutions, and your own point of contact available 24/7/365.
- LTL, TL, and Multi-Stop Loads are all welcome, with ability to deliver directly to your destination site.
- Get Domestic Canadian Flatbed, Heavy Haul, and International Multimodal services from one transportation provider.
Canada is the second largest habitable country by area in the world, and ATS Canada provides expert flatbed shipping service to every accessible area. Go
For unique or extreme load handling, ATS Canada is here to lead the way—safely and on time. Go
We know how big international shipping is. That’s why we have developed our methods from a customer standpoint—not overly expensive, yet not delayed. Go
Our plentiful equipment capacity is designed around real customer needs, like yours. Thanks to our financially stable corporate office, we’re able to quickly respond to any situation. And since our fleet is modern and dependable—operated by only the most proven drivers—you can rest assured knowing your delivery won’t be delayed or compromised due to avoidable maintenance issues.
Please use this trailer list as a reference. Contact us for customized loads—they’re our specialty.
We’ve got just about every type of trailer you can imagine.
Equipment over 19 axles available. Call us for availability.
About ATS Canada
Waylon Transport Inc. was originally founded in 1982 out of Alberta, Canada. In 2012, Anderson Trucking Service Inc. founded in 1955 acquired Waylon Transport for their like-minded vision and reputation for value-driven service. The partnership has allowed ATS to extend their service offering right across Canada.
Our close proximity to roadways, railroad yards, and the Edmonton International Airport provides easy access for loading and unloading of both imports and exports. This geographic advantage coupled with a passion for superior service has given ATS Canada, operated by Waylon Transport, Inc., an honest reputation for expert handling of both international, heavy haul, and domestic distribution needs as well as dedicated transportation of Alberta oil field equipment and supplies.
We continue to commit ourselves to gathering the very best people and equipment available while providing exceptional customer service. Because we truly care, we take careful pride in handling your shipment—no matter what regulations the transport may hold.
While Waylon Transport, Inc., has been a part of Anderson Trucking Service, Inc. (ATS) since 2012, we have now made the strategic decision to take on the name of ATS—one of the largest privately-owned transportation companies in North America today—in order to serve you on a larger scale, but on the same personalized level we always have.
We will continue to operate with a steady dedication to safety, timeliness, and service—securely delivering your freight wherever you need it to be.
Let me reassure you that this new step in our journey has ultimately been made for you and your success. And please contact me with any questions you may have.
Vice President & GM
Operated by Waylon Transport, Inc.
Grow along with the ATS Canada team.
Whether they’re behind the wheel or in front of a desk, everyone here at ATS Canada shares the same dedication to our customers. We grow to help our customers grow. Explore available career opportunities below. With competitive compensation, benefit packages available, new and dependable equipment to operate, and an internal structure built on trust and values, our team members tend to stay on board for the long haul. Download an application and contact us today to learn more.
Notes for Driver Candidates:
• We are looking for drivers or lease operators with 2 or more years of experience in Canada / US deck work.
• Those who exclusively prefer Canada miles are also strongly encouraged to apply.
• Your recent driver abstract must be provided before employment begins, preferably with your application or shortly thereafter.