No Dock? No Problem!
Here at Anderson Trucking Service, Inc. (ATS), we are fully aware of the need to innovate and improve our service offerings. That’s why we are happy to announce ATS Highway has had a fleet our dry vans fitted Crane Vans.
OK, so what is a crane van? Though they come in many sizes, for our purposes a crane van is a 53′ air-ride van which has been sent off to a fabrication company that reinforces the van and installs a gantry crane that runs inside the length the of the van. Transforming our van from a freight trailer on wheels to a mobile material-handling and delivery system.
The benefits of this crane van service is that with just a push of a button, we can load and unload your customers products (up to 8,000 lbs., 3.5 tons or 3,600 Kg.) virtually anywhere our semi truck can go. Our drivers are well trained in material handling and can adapt to most handling problems they come across ensuring a safe “No dock? No Problem” delivery.
Benefits of Crane Van Services:
- Ideal for new construction and job site deliveries.
- Avoid waiting for a lift truck
- Unload faster and safer
- Increase delivery productivity and profit
- Load and unload at ground level
- Handle any item that fits your van or truck
- Deliver heavy or bulky items anywhere, even a private home
- 8,000 lbs, (3.5 tons or 3,600 Kg.) capacity
- Interior dimensions of 100″ high x 90″ wide x 53′ long
Crane Van in action: