Dimensional and Heavy Freight Rail Transportation
If you are involved in the rail transportation of dimensional and heavy freight, then you will know that one of the major issues is how to load and secure the cargo to the railcar. Such a task generally involves a number of engineered components which can be difficult to handle and load up. We can take this difficult task out of your hands.
ATS Logistics rail specialists will take the entire move into consideration in its pricing. This will include any drawings, cranes, rigging and other loading factors that will be involved in loading, transporting and unloading your heavy freight rail cargo. Your freight will be safely transported by rail no matter how awkward it is dimensionally or how heavy it is.
Any Dimensional and Heavy Freight to Any Destination
ATS Logistics has the specialist rail transportation knowledge to be able to move any type of heavy freight to any destination worldwide irrespective of its dimensions. We offer a range of specialist engineering services to make sure of the safe rail transportation of your load, including:
● Presence of ATS personnel while your rail freight is being loaded and unloaded
● Review of the dimensional aspects of the load and clearance of the route
● Detailed drawings of how your load will be secured on the railcar
● Ensuring safe securement to the railcar
● AAR Measurement Verification
● Interfacing with the railroad companies involved in the carriage
● Personal escort services for your load on-board
● Selecting the most appropriate railcar design for your load
In each of these ways, ATS Logistics can ensure the safe on-time delivery of dimensional and heavy loads. You can be certain that any dimensional and heavy freight rail transportation needs are safe and secure in our hands. This includes all verification and ensuring that your freight is loaded onto the most appropriate railcar by our experts.
Call us at 800.873.5905, or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our Request an Analysis form for a free review of your company’s logistics needs.