When you need container or breakbulk shipping to Hawaii, ATS International is ready to help. Our no-transfer through service makes it exceptionally easy. We combine the expertise of our 60+ years in the transportation industry, including heavy-haul transport and international shipping, with the convenience of a single bill of lading.
For exceptional service at competitive rates, contact us about shipping to Hawaii today.
E-mail us at Hawaii Sales
or call us at (866) 854-2747.
Advantages of Through Service Shipping to Hawaii from ATS:
• Equipment is selected based on the dimensions and special requirements of your cargo.
• Container cargo and breakbulk freight is kept safe with our Roll-On/Roll-Off or Lift-On/Lift-Off services.
• Oversize freight requirements are fulfilled by our in-house experts, including documentation, customs declarations, marine insurance and all necessary clearances.
• Single point of contact for one-on-one customer service and updates.
• We offer regularly scheduled shipping to Hawaii from multiple Westcoast ports to all major Hawaii discharge ports
• We’ll pick up your cargo wherever it might be throughout North America and deliver it to the most appropriate US Westcoast port and then transport it to your final Hawaiian destination.
Keeping your freight safe and claim-free is our number one priority. So if it doesn’t fit into a container, our Roll-On/Roll-Off capabilities ensure a secure transit. And our experience in specialized transportation means door-to-door shipping throughout the Domestic Offshore trade lanes, as well as door-to-port and port-to-port services.
Our International Services Include
- Pickup and Delivery of Non-Containerized, Oversized and Heavy-Haul Loads
- Import/Export Customs Clearance and Document Preparation
- Onsite Supervision for Secure Loading and Unloading
- Site and Road Surveys
- Permit Acquisition
- Crane and Rigging Services
- Packing, Crating and Storage
- Marine Insurance
- Power Plant and Alternative Energy Components (Wind Turbines, Solar, Bio-Mass, etc.)
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Extraction Equipment
- Plant Construction and Relocation Equipment
- Mining Equipment and Materials
- Utilities Materials (Water, Sanitation, Mass Transport, Communication, etc.)
- Pure Manufacturing
- Agricultural Equipment
We routinely handle routes and unconventional project cargo that traditional liner service companies cannot. And we can charter your tonnage virtually anywhere around the globe. Our international shipping services also include independent vessel chartering brokerage, which allows us to find the vessel that meets your requirements—no matter what those requirements demand.
- Bulk Cargo
- Project Freight
- Individual Heavy Lifts
- Full- and Part-Vessel Cargo
- Voyage and Time-Critical Contracts
- Power Plant Equipment
- New Building Project Freight
- Wind Power Components
- Cranes and Specialty Equipment
Allow us to customize a combination of modes for the best transportation experience. Our intermodal options are all managed by ATS International, including:
Assets are our advantage. When it comes to door-to-door international shipping, we offer the largest fleets of tractors, flatbeds, and multi-axle trailers. Plus drivers with miles under their belts and legendary hauls in their log-book saving time and protecting cargo with secure roll-on/roll-off services.