Ship your freight to Puerto Rico with our decades of experience by your side. Our personalized shipping services include standard non-containerized services, oversize shipping, door-to-door transportation, and port-to-port services.
To keep your options open, we maintain the unique status of an asset-based NVOCC, This means we own the trucks and trailers that will get your freight to its final delivery point, and free to choose the optimal port and vessel to best suit your needs. We offer a wide range of maritime shipping services, including international container shipping, breakbulk shipping, heavy-lift, chartering, and more.
To ship safely and efficiently to Puerto Rico, contact us today.
E-mail us at Caribbean Sales or call us at (866) 854-2747.
Advantages of Shipping to Puerto Rico with ATS:
- • We can streamline your entire transport by managing your project from start to finish.
- • Our knowledge of the various types of vessels available for non-containerized, breakbulk shipping and heavy-lift freight help you secure the best option for your cargo.
- • Our familiarity with maritime shipping laws, customs regulations, and permits allows us to take care of the details for you.
Keeping your freight safe and claim-free is our number one priority. So if it doesn’t fit into a container, our Roll-On/Roll-Off capabilities ensure a secure transit. And our experience in specialized transportation means door-to-door shipping throughout the Domestic Offshore trade lanes, as well as door-to-port and port-to-port services.
Our International Services Include
- Pickup and Delivery of Non-Containerized, Oversized and Heavy-Haul Loads
- Import/Export Customs Clearance and Document Preparation
- Onsite Supervision for Secure Loading and Unloading
- Site and Road Surveys
- Permit Acquisition
- Crane and Rigging Services
- Packing, Crating and Storage
- Marine Insurance
- Power Plant and Alternative Energy Components (Wind Turbines, Solar, Bio-Mass, etc.)
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Extraction Equipment
- Plant Construction and Relocation Equipment
- Mining Equipment and Materials
- Utilities Materials (Water, Sanitation, Mass Transport, Communication, etc.)
- Pure Manufacturing
- Agricultural Equipment
We routinely handle routes and unconventional project cargo that traditional liner service companies cannot. And we can charter your tonnage virtually anywhere around the globe. Our international shipping services also include independent vessel chartering brokerage, which allows us to find the vessel that meets your requirements—no matter what those requirements demand.
- Bulk Cargo
- Project Freight
- Individual Heavy Lifts
- Full- and Part-Vessel Cargo
- Voyage and Time-Critical Contracts
- Power Plant Equipment
- New Building Project Freight
- Wind Power Components
- Cranes and Specialty Equipment
Allow us to customize a combination of modes for the best transportation experience. Our intermodal options are all managed by ATS International, including:
Assets are our advantage. When it comes to door-to-door international shipping, we offer the largest fleets of tractors, flatbeds, and multi-axle trailers. Plus drivers with miles under their belts and legendary hauls in their log-book saving time and protecting cargo with secure roll-on/roll-off services.