ATS is a leader in wind energy transportation and project management in North America, having safely moved over 190,000 wind energy components. Our system is efficiency-based to create simplicity and peace-of-mind for customers like you.
To simplify the transport of your Wind Energy Components, contact us today. Call 1 800 MEET ATS
Advantages of Wind Project Hauling from ATS:
- • From export points around the globe to your local site, ATS handles all aspects of the logistics process.
- • Wind energy transportation requires highly specific industry knowledge in addition to excellent specialized equipment.
- • Since the early stages of Wind Farm development, ATS has been at the forefront of providing the industry with the best in people, resources and equipment that is necessary to safely and successfully deploy wind farms around the world.
- • Our team of Maritime experts allow us to handle ocean transportation and inland transportation, no matter where you’re starting or headed. We’ll take your delivery door-to-door or port-to-port.
- • Project prep, site evaluations, route planning, and delivery timing are all coordinated in-house by specialists who understand the industry.
Wind Project Services
- ● Specialized Domestic Transportation
- ● Asset based Turnkey Logistics
- ● On-site Project Logistics Coordination
- ● Shuttling Services
- ● Rail and Barge Service
- ● Route and Site Surveys
- ● Import/Export Coordination
- ● Port and Stevedoring Coordination
- ● Tower Site Logistics Coordination
- ● Crane and Rigging Services
- ● Transportation Feasibility Studies
- ● Single Point-of-Contact