Hot shot trucking is a versatile piece of the transportation industry.
For the businesses that utilize it correctly, hot-shotting freight can be a useful addition to their supply chains as it presents a time and cost-effective trucking solution.
To give you a bit more insight into what hot shot trucking is, when it should be used and how you can add it to your logistics processes, Brandon will tell you everything you need to know.
- 0:00 What will I learn in this video?
- 1:13 What is hot shot trucking?
- 2:08 Who should use hot shot trucking?
- 2:23 What trailers are used for hot shot trucking?
- 2:54 Do hot shot truckers need a CDL?
- 3:10 What are the advantages of hot shot trucking?
- 4:12 How can I add hot shot trucking to my supply chain?
Check out some more great transportation service offerings:
- The Advantages of Using Drop Trailers For Freight Shipping
- What is White-Glove Delivery Service in Freight Shipping?
- How to Ship Less-Than-Truckload Freight: A Step-By-Step Guide
- What is Expedited Freight Shipping?