Power-only transportation service is one of the more specialized offerings in the trucking industry. For the companies that utilize it (companies that typically own/lease a fleet of trailers), power-only trucking can be both cost and time-efficient.
If you're wondering what this service truly is, what kind of supply chains it fits best and whether it would make sense to add power-only trucking to your logistics procedures, you're in the right place. In this video, Justin will outline each aspect of power-only trucking, including its pros and cons, so that you can make these crucial discernments.
- 0:00 Power-only trucking introduction
- 0:35 What is power-only trucking?
- 0:53 Who uses power-only trucking?
- 1:26 Who is power-only trucking NOT a good fit for?
- 1:50 What are the advantages of power-only trucking?
- 2:17 What are the disadvantages of power-only trucking?
- 2:54 Contact Anderson Trucking Service
- 3:02 Free resources
Read the article, What is Power-Only Trucking?
Check out some additional service-specific content: