Tanker endorsements are essential to the well-being of truck drivers and the motoring public. Moving bulk quantities of liquid and gaseous freight is a challenging, often dangerous process. As such, ensuring that the driver hauling these loads has all the proper training and qualifications to do so is crucial.
But when are tanker endorsements legally necessary? And, perhaps more importantly, how will needing a tanker-endorsed driver for your shipment impact the price of moving it?
In this video, Cory will answer all of your tanker endorsement questions, including:
- 0:00 What will I learn in this video?
- 0:50 What is a Tanker Endorsement?
- 1:25 Is a Tanker Endorsement necessary?
- 1:49 When is a Tanker Endorsement required?
- 2:30 Is a Tanker Endorsement the same as a Hazmat Endorsement?
- 3:09 Does having a tanker-endorsed driver raise my price?
- 3:44 Wrap-up
Read the article: What is a Tanker Endorsement?
Check out these additional pieces of safety-related content: