Dry Van, Pad Wrap and Crane Vans
Thinking inside the box! Still however unusual the freight or how irregular the route may be, we’ll get the job done. In fact, the stranger the size, shape or special care requirements, the better.
The vast majority of freight transported across the United States is done by dry van trailer, and since 1983, ATS Vans has been supplying our customers with the best in dry van and pad wrap trucking solutions.
We serve virtually all points in North America. Our specialty is providing full truckload (T/L) regional and over the road (OTR) Van, Pad Wrap and Crane Van services.
Furniture, fixtures, parts that need special protection, heavy awkward freight, palletized freight, even drop-hook or dedicated-truck requests—this is what we’ve done every day for nearly six decades. With 1,100 air ride vans and pad wrap trailers, we have the assets and proven service and safety standards to move your freight all across North America.
What type of van service do you need?
More than that, we have the technology to make sure your truckload is on time every time. Like satellite-equipped tractors allowing you to track each shipment and make real-time decisions. Plus trailer pool capabilities, centralized operations 24/7/365, an experienced team to back it all up, and a single point of contact for you.
Pad Wrap Details
We could tell you that with 50+ years behind the wheel, we’re the pad wrap and blanket wrap specialists. But the best way to know is to give us a call and get a quote.
- Experts in the critical handling of non-cartoned, non-crated shipments
- Industry leader in project and new-store rollout shipments
- One of the fastest-growing, company-owned fleets of dedicated pad wrap units in the U.S.
- Large 53′ trailing fleet with e-track, pullout walk boards, straps, pads, load bars and decking
- Diligent, trained drivers who care about the freight
- Experienced movers for loading and unloading (white glove/inside deliveries)
Crane Van Details
The best description of crane van services would be that a crane has been installed into a new, reinforced trailer, transforming the standard 53’ air ride dry van semi-trailer from an ordinary freight trailer on wheels to a mobile material-handling and delivery system.
Transferring freight and making van deliveries is no longer restricted to loading docks or walking planks. With just a push of a button, the internal crane makes it possible to load and unload freight, almost anywhere. Oversized, heavy and cumbersome items (up to 8,000 pounds) transfer easily from truck to ground level.
With ATS Crane Vans… No dock? No problem!
With our new crane van service, transferring freight is no longer restricted to loading docks.
- 8,000 lb. capacity
- Interior dimensions of 100” high x 90” wide x 53’ long
- Ideal for new construction and job site deliveries.
We are where you want us to be, as often as you need.
- Concentrated on expedited shipments under 400 miles (15- to 150-mile runs are very common)
- 3-to-1 trailer-to-tractor ratio, which allows customers to pre-load product
- Experienced with haz-mat and multiple drop shipments, which require extensive driver involvement
Our dedicated services let you get back to the basics of growing your business, helping you save time and money while improving service and reliability.
- At your service with safe, reliable drivers
- At your disposal with tractors and 53’ trailers, roller beds and reefers
- At your door with freight delivery minus the hassles, challenges and risk of owning a fleet
- More than 5 decades of knowledge and experience
- Proven service and safety standards
- 100% satellite-equipped tractors allowing you to track each shipment and make “real time” decisions
- Trailer pool capabilities
- Single source point-of-contact
- Centralized operations, 24/7/365
Trucking not your thing? We’ll help you to get back to basics and grow your business. Working with ATS, you’ll discover an easy, proven way to save time and money while improving overall cost, service and reliability. You’ll have state-of-the-art tractors and trailers, and safe, reliable drivers at your service. And you’ll quickly ship your freight without the hassles, challenges and risk of owning a fleet. Our current fleet includes 53′ trailers, roller-beds and reefers.
Our fleet of 53-foot, space-saver reefer trailers can keep your freight refrigerated, frozen or heated, and our team of experts are ready to make sure everything is delivered on time and at the right temperature.
- 24-hour tracking
- Single point of contact
- Cross-border service to Canada and Mexico
- Two-day, coast-to-coast temperature-controlled service
- Carb compliant
- Food-grade refrigerated/Frozen food specialist
- Cold supply chain solution specialist
We haul the unusual—the freight that needs special attention; the freight other carriers say no to. And thanks to our experienced drivers, our company-owned van and pad wrap assets, and our ability to locate every load at any locale, we’re uniquely suited to do so.
- Agricultural/Construction Parts
- Retail Store Fixtures
- Household Goods
- Laboratory Equipment
- Medical Systems
- High-Value Telecommunication Equipment
- Exercise and Fitness Equipment
- Tradeshow Exhibits
- Gaming Machines
- Project or New-Store Rollouts