February is one of the slowest months in trucking. Even if it's slow for your company, there are things you can do to set yourself up for success in the months ahead. Things will get busy again, let's make sure you're prepared when they do.
In this episode of Beyond the Road, learn everything you need to know about February. This includes how capacity tightens in the open-deck market due to harsh weather in the northern U.S., how oversize shipments are impacted by limited daylight and how the dry van sector experiences a lull.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Winter Weather's Impact in February
- Commodities Shipping Heavily in February
- Freight Rates in February
- What Shippers Should do During the Lull of February
- Looking Forward (Post February)
Relevant Resources and Information: