Logistically speaking, the transportation marketplace undergoes transitions during March that are difficult to ignore. That's why, as your company's logistics expert, it's important to account for things like frost laws, construction season and dry van market shifts.
In this episode of Beyond The Road, we'll give you an overview of what's happening in the dry van, flatbed, oversize and refrigerated transportation markets right now, and how we expect things to change in the future.
Topics Covered in This Episode:
- Overview of March in Transportation
- Open-Deck Freight Adjustments in March
- Dry Van Freight Adjustments in March
- Construction Season in March
- What's Happening With The Dry Van Market?
- Tips for Securing Capacity in March
- An Overview of Frost Laws
- How to Plan for the End of Q1
Read the article outlining, in further detail, what the trucking industry will look like in March 2023: The Trucking Industry in March 2023: What you should know
Learn more about frost laws with these resources: