As a company with sustainability goals, you're constantly searching for new ways to improve the carbon footprint of your supply chain.
SmartWay certifications are one of the ways freight carriers and transportation companies display their commitment to sustainable practices and doing better in the future.
Anderson Trucking Service is a full-service transportation company founded on the pillars of integrity and innovation. As such, ATS' four divisions constantly strive to sit among the best in the business and holding SmartWay certifications is just another way they get there.
In this episode of Beyond The Road, you will hear from a member of ATS Logistics' sales team who will discuss what sustainability means for transportation providers and what, if anything, you can do to improve your logistics decisions in this realm.
Topics Covered in This Episode:
- What is Greenbuild and When is it?
- What Does Sustainability Mean for Carriers?
- What is SmartWay?
- How Are SmartWay Certifications Earned?
- To What Degree Do Shippers Care About SmartWay Certifications?
- What Does Having a SmartWay Certification Say About a Carrier?
- Which Carriers Have SmartWay Certifications?=
- How Else Can Carriers Make a Commitment to Sustainability?
Read the Article: What is a SmartWay Certification?