In this video, Paul Pfeiffer will outline what he — as a 30-year industry veteran — expects 2022 to mean for the transportation world. This includes how each of the four core market indicators (the demand of freight, the supply of transportation capacity, the cost of providing transportation services and the price of purchasing transportation capacity) will change.
Sure, 2022 is a strange new year. But, with the right understandings and expectations, you'll have no trouble navigating it. Here's what you need to know. . .
- 0:00 What will I learn in this video?
- 0:38 Transportation industry health indicators
- 1:14 Demand in 2022
- 2:48 Supply in 2022
- 5:14 Cost in 2022
- 5:51 Price in 2022
- 6:52 What can I do in 2022?
- 7:26 Wrap-Up
Read the article: 2022 Transportation Industry Forecast [What to Know and How to Plan]
Check out these additional pieces of content:
- A Synopsis of The Transportation Industry in 2021 [Key Changes and Takeaways]
- Find a Truck Faster: 12 Tactics For Making Your Freight More Appealing to Trucking Companies and Their Drivers
- 4 Factors That Raise Your Freight Rates (and how to avoid paying more)
- 4 Out-Of-The-Box Ways to Save Money On Your Freight Rates