If you're a shipper that sends less-than-truckload (LTL) quantities of freight to multiple receivers along a central route, multi-stop shipping might be for you.
If it is, you'll enjoy the freight shipping cost savings it can bring your business and all the time you'll save.
But how can you know for sure?
In today's video, Mike will explain the intricacies of multi-stop shipping. This includes how it's done, how it can benefit the supply chains it fits and what you can do to add multi-stop shipping to your supply chain.
- 0:00 What will I learn in this video?
- 1:18 What is multi-stop truckload shipping?
- 1:48 When should multi-stop shipping be used?
- 1:58 How does multi-stop shipping affect price?
- 2:51 How to make multi-stop shipping go smoothly?
Learn more about some more less-than-truckload service offerings: