Our team of Heavy Haul Specialists thrives on complexity. When you come to us with a transportation challenge – whether it be in density, dimension, destination, or all three – we are ready and willing to find innovative solutions. We work with you to understand your exact needs and apply our decades of field experience to achieve your goal. We engineer our equipment to match your needs, procure the necessary permits and escorts through in-house departments, and assign our most skilled drivers to guide your project to a safe success.
For massive loads or unique needs, call 1-800-MEET-ATS.
Advantages of Heavy Haul service from ATS:
• We will work with you to find out if a solution can be implemented, and take care of the details for you.
• Necessary permits and escorts are supplied by our own in-house experts—not outsourced.
• Fully-compliant with interstate transport regulations, with a first-name, good-standing reputation among state officials.
• Our unique driver class system ensures superior quality and safety.
• Projects are pre-calculated, with on-site route validation and dedicated service teams analyzing every precaution.
• Swift reaction and adaption to situation variables, backed by 60 years of business longevity.
• Our Heavy Haul trailers go up to 24 axles.
• We’re capable of moving loads with extreme dimensions and weights up to 360,000 pounds.
Planning & Type of Freight
- Construction and Agricultural Equipment
- Energy Components
- Oil and Gas Production Modules
- Wind Turbines, Towers and Blades
- Mining Equipment
- Chillers and Rotors
- Pressure and Ethanol Vessels
- Storage Tanks
- Virtually Anything We Can Get on a Trailer
Associations & Certifications
- CTPAT- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
- CSA – DOT: Compliance, Safety, Accountability
- TWIC – Transportation Worker Identification Credential
- MTA – Minnesota Trucking Association
- SC&RA – Specialized Carriers and Rigging Association
- AEM – Association of Equipment Manufacturers
- TCA – Truckload Carriers Association
- AED – Associated Equipment Distributors
Safety Measurements & Awards
We’re a safety-driven transportation company, and are recognized for this commitment year after year. Our personally-trained drivers share this same dedication. Read about our Million Mile Driver club here. ATS’ pledge to safety: Safety is a complete understanding of the task at hand and the knowledge of every step that must be taken. Safety is good judgment, sound preparation for unexpected situations, the ability to be alert in the midst of routine, and unwillingness to rely on luck. Safety is consideration for the family that needs you, the customers who depend on you, the company that you are contracted or employed with, and you yourself. Safety is not a “one and done” thought process; it’s following the rules every single second, on every single job.