Protect your freight with more than 60 years of flatbed expertise.
When you select our transportation company, we know we’re the final representation of your business before your freight is delivered—and we take that very seriously. That’s why we’ve been dedicated to putting the customer’s needs first for more than 60 years, and entrusting only the most respectful drivers with our specialized flatbed transports.
Whether you need a short haul or an intercontinental delivery, we take real pride in remaining accountable for every step of the process for your solace and satisfaction.
For dependable service for legal, overweight, and oversize loads, call 1-800-ATS-FLAT.
Advantages of Specialized Flatbed service from ATS:
• Personalized service, including real-time load tracking and a single point of contact.
• From standard loads to unique projects to multi-stop deliveries, we haul throughout Canada to Mexico and everywhere in between.
• Our unique driver class system ensures superior road handling and load securement to protect your shipment.
• Ranked among the nation’s top carriers, year after year.
• All permits and required escorts are obtained in-house to reduce your costs and guarantee the highest quality, with full regulatory compliance.
• Whenever you need us, our reliable asset-based capacity—including flatbed, step deck, and removable goose neck (RGN) trailers—will safely deliver the right solution, right away.
• Our experience has led us to become the largest flatbed/specialized carrier in North America today.
Planning & Type of Freight
- General Legal Flatbed Cargo
- Construction and Agricultural Equipment
- Power Generation Components
- Wind Turbines and Blades
- Oil/Gas Production
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Projects
- Aerospace Equipment
- Air Handling Equipment
- Anything Heavy that Needs to Be Hauled
Equipment over 19 axles available. Call us for availability.
Associations & Certifications
Safety Measurements & Awards
We’re a safety-driven transportation company, and are recognized for this commitment year after year. Our personally-trained drivers share this same dedication. Read about our Million Mile Driver club here. ATS’ pledge to safety: Safety is a complete understanding of the task at hand and the knowledge of every step that must be taken. Safety is good judgment, sound preparation for unexpected situations, the ability to be alert in the midst of routine, and unwillingness to rely on luck. Safety is consideration for the family that needs you, the customers who depend on you, the company that you are contracted or employed with, and you yourself. Safety is not a “one and done” thought process; it’s following the rules every single second, on every single job.