Proven Blanket Wrap Shipping for Your Out-of-the-Box Transportation Needs
Your non-crated and non-palletized freight may not fit into a protected box, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be protected. Reduce the risk of damage with our pad/blanket wrap shipping solutions. Our trailer variety — including side door and standard dry van — provides several ways to safely load and unload whatever type of freight you’re hauling.
- Ramp trailers to load and unload at any type of facility — docked or non-docked
- Two-foot E-Track system to prevent shifting during transport
- Shoring beams for safe stacking of fragile freight
- Straps to secure your non-crated freight
- Experienced Drivers who specialize in pad/blanket wrap shipping
Padded Van Shipping Goes Beyond Protection
Making sure your freight is safe is important, but protection is just one part of the process. With Anderson Trucking Service (ATS), it means delivering high-level service from start to finish.
- On-time delivery 98 percent of the time or better to meet your deadlines
- Drop-trailer service for equipment on-site when you need it — for a few hours or a few days
- White glove service offerings
- Crew delivery options for your large or time-sensitive moves