Responsive Dry Van Shipping Services for Your Changing Freight Needs
Your business is growing and so are your transportation needs. It’s getting harder to find a dry van shipping partner that can keep up. That’s where we come in. Anderson Trucking Service's (ATS) dry van freight services continue to grow, allowing us to become more responsive to the changing demands of the retail and construction industries, as well as other key markets. Some of our dry van shipping services include:
- Pad and blanket wrap shipping for your out-of-the-box and fragile freight
- Project management and rollout services for safe and efficient delivery of your fixtures and inventories — including drop trailer shipping
- Emergency shipping services to handle your irregular and peak season shipping demands
- Hazmat shipping for safe solutions when you need to ship hazardous materials, including chemicals
- Less-than-truckload (LTL) shipping for your loads that don’t need an entire 53-foot trailer
- Keep promises and maximize your delivery network with flexible, nationwide full-truckload expedited shipping support.
Save Money & Reduce Risk with Multi-Stop Full Truckload Solutions
Your large rollouts require deliveries to numerous locations — which usually means multiple trucks and trailers to get your displays to their final destinations. Besides vague tracking details, it can lead to damage from multiple touches and transfers from trailer to trailer.
Reduce the risk of damage and increase your visibility with ATS' multi-stop full truckload shipping solutions. (Check out this recent multi-stop success story) What separates ATS from other full truckload carriers is we'll do the work to find the most efficient multi-stop routes with in-house technology that allows for quick turnaround on quotes — even overnight.
We’re Here for All of Your Dry Van Freight Needs
Your dry van shipping needs are unique. So why is your carrier treating you like everyone else they serve? At ATS, you’ll get a personalized experience to fit your needs, whether they’re national, regional, consistent or one-off. We have the size to be as far-reaching as you need and the values to treat you as if you’re our only customer.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency recognizes ATS, Inc. as a Registered SmartWay® Transport Partner — Partnership Date: 10/17/2006; SmartWay ID: 12031417 — Expires: 03/04/2021