Like many other months, October means unique things for the transportation world.
To name a few: open-deck transportation projects, in northern portions of our nation, make their final push; dry van capacity in states like Idaho, South Dakota and Nebraska tightens further; Daylight prevents oversized cargoes from moving as quickly and Utah becomes a hotbed.
Find out everything you need to know about transportation during the 10th month of the year in this episode of Beyond The Road.
Information covered in this article:
- Open-Deck/Flatbed Shipping in October
- Dry Van Shipping in October
- October: The Start of Hurricane Season
- What Else Changes in October?
- Tips For Navigating Your Supply Chain In October