Specific patterns return to the trucking industry during September. In this episode of Beyond The Road, we’ll go over these patterns, their effect on your supply chain, and what you can do to tackle September head-on this year.
Information Covered in This Episode:
- What Happens in The Transportation Industry During September?
- What Impacts The Dry Van Freight Market in September
- What Happens in The Open-Deck Freight Market During September?
- What To Know About The Impact of Midwest Harvest Season
- Where Are Rates Headed?
- How Does Peak Retail Season Impact Nationwide Freight Movement?
- How Back-To-School Season Impacts Transportation
- Open-Deck Freight Changes
- How to Plan For Labor Day on Sep. 5
- September Planning Tips For Shippers
- Is September 2022 a Good Time for Contracts?
Read the Article: The Trucking Industry During September 2022: What you should know
- 7 Common Construction Equipment Transportation Mistakes (& How to Avoid Them)
- Load-to-Truck Ratios: An Overview of How They Impact Your Freight Rates
- 2022 Transportation and Logistics Market Update: The Year So Far and a Look at What's Ahead