If your company moves food and beverage products, you understand how intricate this process is. Failing to budget your time, plan appropriately and refine your processes can lead to significant financial issues.
Over the years, here at Anderson Trucking Service (ATS), we've discovered the things that make food and beverage shipping successful, as well as those that make it more difficult.
In this video, Brandon will explain three keys to food and beverage shipping success as well as three common mistakes you'll want to avoid.
- 0:00 F&B What will I learn?
- 1:00 3 keys to success
- 1:17 Increase the efficiency of your load times
- 1:48 Ensure carriers adhere to FDA standards
- 2:08 Increase access to flexible carriers
- 2:26 3 mistakes to avoid
- 2:31 Avoid bad packaging
- 2:50 Avoid overloading trailers
- 3:15 Avoid inexperienced carriers
- 3:33 Free resources
Read the article, Food and Beverage Shipping: 3 Keys to Sucess and 3 Mistakes to Avoid