As a company with freight to move, there are likely several methods available for you to do so. Transporting freight inside of a straight truck, also called a “box truck”, is yet another option available to shippers around the globe.
But will utilizing this transportation service fit your needs better than others? It's time you found out. Today we meet with Aaron, from Anderson Trucking Service, to talk about straight trucks and help you decide whether or not it's right for your next move.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:56 What is a straight truck?
- 1:41 What are straight trucks used for?
- 2:33 Wrap-Up
Learn more about straight trucks here: What Are Straight/Box Trucks and How Are They Used to Ship Freight?
Additional Transportation Industry Content:
- What Are The Common Trailer Types Used in The Trucking Industry?
- What Trailer Types Are Used In Each Industry?
- Dry Van Vs. Reefer Trailers: Which is best for your freight?
- What is Expedited Freight Shipping?