Get experienced Flatbed Shipping throughout all of Canada.
Canada is the second largest habitable country by area in the world, and ATS Canada provides expert flatbed shipping service to every accessible area.
Get A Quote Now
Our Domestic Flatbed services utilize open trailers that are adaptable to your precise needs. So no matter how strict the transportation regulations are or how rough the terrain may be, we can confidently ensure the best route and methodology for your specific freight—because we’ve been there before.
From initial permit to the final paperwork, our dedicated drivers and project managers have got you covered.
- All North American regulations are met specifically to flatbed transport, and our drivers have been trained for top conformance.
- We’re confidently able to haul common and extreme flatbed freight, including long pipes, timber, bulky industrial equipment, earthmoving machinery, construction equipment and materials, and more.
- Side-loading, crane-loading, and fork-truck-loading scenarios are routinely handled by our dedicated team, who operates a variety of flatbed trailers (no side curtain trailers), step decks, super B’s, double drops, and removeable gooseneck (RGN) trailers.
- Transport escorts are available as needed, and insured by us.
- Drivers and equipment are up to the task and always at the ready.
- Service is our number one specialty—we’ll keep you informed and worry-free.
- Need something moved internationally? No problem. We’re fully capable and compliant.
- Our full service to you means pick-up at your door and professional drop-off at your exact requested destination.
- One point of contact gives you personalized 24/7/365 coverage.
Let’s talk about how we can fulfill your domestic shipping needs throughout Canada.
For unique or extreme load handling, ATS Canada is here to lead the way—safely and on time. Go
We know how big international shipping is. That’s why we have developed our methods from a customer standpoint—not overly expensive, yet not delayed. Go
Our plentiful equipment capacity is designed around real customer needs, like yours. Thanks to our financially stable corporate office, we’re able to quickly respond to any situation. And since our fleet is modern and dependable—operated by only the most proven drivers—you can rest assured knowing your delivery won’t be delayed or compromised due to avoidable maintenance issues.
Please use this trailer list as a reference. Contact us for customized loads—they’re our specialty.
We’ve got just about every type of trailer you can imagine.
Equipment over 19 axles available. Call us for availability.
About ATS Canada
Waylon Transport Inc. was originally founded in 1982 out of Alberta, Canada. In 2012, Anderson Trucking Service Inc. founded in 1955 acquired Waylon Transport for their like-minded vision and reputation for value-driven service. The partnership has allowed ATS to extend their service offering right across Canada.
Our close proximity to roadways, railroad yards, and the Edmonton International Airport provides easy access for loading and unloading of both imports and exports. This geographic advantage coupled with a passion for superior service has given ATS Canada, operated by Waylon Transport, Inc., an honest reputation for expert handling of both international, heavy haul, and domestic distribution needs as well as dedicated transportation of Alberta oil field equipment and supplies.
We continue to commit ourselves to gathering the very best people and equipment available while providing exceptional customer service. Because we truly care, we take careful pride in handling your shipment—no matter what regulations the transport may hold.
While Waylon Transport, Inc., has been a part of Anderson Trucking Service, Inc. (ATS) since 2012, we have now made the strategic decision to take on the name of ATS—one of the largest privately-owned transportation companies in North America today—in order to serve you on a larger scale, but on the same personalized level we always have.
We will continue to operate with a steady dedication to safety, timeliness, and service—securely delivering your freight wherever you need it to be.
Let me reassure you that this new step in our journey has ultimately been made for you and your success. And please contact me with any questions you may have.
Vice President & GM
Operated by Waylon Transport, Inc.