Maintain the integrity of your cargo every step of the way.
ATS International is the global extension of Anderson Trucking Service, Inc., one of the largest asset-based providers of specialized cargo transportation in North America. With global transportation solutions from ATS International, we back your shipment with more than two decades of maritime expertise, and well over a half-century’s experience in the transportation industry.
Choose from asset-based services to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean, as well as complete specialized transportation and project management services throughout the globe. To provide transfer and no-transfer options, along with the freedom to make decisions based on what’s best for your cargo, we maintain a unique asset-based NVOCC status.
Let our experience, financial stability, and uncompromised reputation for personalized customer care provide the international transportation solution that’s right for you.
For intermodal and/or international transportation solutions, call (866) 854-2747.
Advantages of International transport solutions from ATS International:
- • Licensed FMC provider and CTPAT certified
- • Marine insurance and permit acquisition
- • Complete turnkey Project Management includes foreign and domestic site and route surveys
- • Pick-up and delivery precision brings us to any door in the world with global coverage through our WCA Projects Network membership
- • Choose from full and partial charters by ocean, barge, or air
- • Our unique asset-based NVOCC status provides Roll-on/Roll-off, Breakbulk, Ocean, FCL and LCL services
- • Dedicated account and customer service managers keep you in the know
Keeping your freight safe and claim-free is our number one priority. So if it doesn’t fit into a container, our Roll-On/Roll-Off capabilities ensure a secure transit. And our experience in specialized transportation means door-to-door shipping throughout the Domestic Offshore trade lanes, as well as door-to-port and port-to-port services.
Our International Services Include
- Pickup and Delivery of Non-Containerized, Oversized and Heavy-Haul Loads
- Import/Export Customs Clearance and Document Preparation
- Onsite Supervision for Secure Loading and Unloading
- Site and Road Surveys
- Permit Acquisition
- Crane and Rigging Services
- Packing, Crating and Storage
- Marine Insurance
- Power Plant and Alternative Energy Components (Wind Turbines, Solar, Bio-Mass, etc.)
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Extraction Equipment
- Plant Construction and Relocation Equipment
- Mining Equipment and Materials
- Utilities Materials (Water, Sanitation, Mass Transport, Communication, etc.)
- Pure Manufacturing
- Agricultural Equipment
We routinely handle routes and unconventional project cargo that traditional liner service companies cannot. And we can charter your tonnage virtually anywhere around the globe. Our international shipping services also include independent vessel chartering brokerage, which allows us to find the vessel that meets your requirements—no matter what those requirements demand.
- Bulk Cargo
- Project Freight
- Individual Heavy Lifts
- Full- and Part-Vessel Cargo
- Voyage and Time-Critical Contracts
- Power Plant Equipment
- New Building Project Freight
- Wind Power Components
- Cranes and Specialty Equipment
Allow us to customize a combination of modes for the best transportation experience. Our intermodal options are all managed by ATS International, including:
Assets are our advantage. When it comes to door-to-door international shipping, we offer the largest fleets of tractors, flatbeds, and multi-axle trailers. Plus drivers with miles under their belts and legendary hauls in their log-book saving time and protecting cargo with secure roll-on/roll-off services.