If, as a shipper, entering a drop trailer agreement with your provider has ever intrigued you, you’re in the right place.
Utilizing drop trailers can make a significant impact on the right supply chain, allowing these companies to gain efficiencies and keep their freight moving consistently.
Up to this point, though, it has likely been difficult to figure out whether a drop trailer program would fit your needs — let alone how to facilitate one properly.
In this episode of Beyond The Road, let’s sit down with Tyler Turn, a Sales and Service Manager for ATS Specialized, to talk all things “Drop trailer shipping” including what the pros and cons of this service are, when it makes sense to utilize drop trailers and how you can ensure success using drop trailers in the future.
Information covered in this episode:
- What is a drop trailer program?
- When does it make sense to start a drop trailer program?
- What does drop trailer shipping cost?
- What are the advantages of using drop trailers?
- What are the downsides of using drop trailers?
- What to look for in a drop trailer provider
- Tips for successful drop trailer shipping
- When Does it Make Sense to Start a Drop Trailer Program? (& 3 Tips For Success)
- The Advantages of Using Drop Trailers For Freight Shipping
- The Disadvantages of Using Drop Trailers For Freight Shipping