Not all freight brokers are created equal. Some of the brokerages across the U.S. simply aren't reliable. These brokers continually fall through, disappoint and over-charge their customers. Brokerages with these procedures give the entire business a bad name and make good companies, like yours, leary of partnering with one.
It doesn't have to be this way.
In this video, Eric will break down the top 5 common problems people run into when working with bad brokers and supply the solutions to each issue. At its conclusion, this video will leave you with a far clearer picture of how you can avoid partnering with an unreliable brokerage in the future.
Problem #1: Lack of Communication - 0:52
Problem #2: Insufficient Quality of Service - 1:45
Problem #3: Inability to Stand By Quoted Price - 2:52
Problem #4: Accountability Issues - 3:32
Problem #5: No "Guaranteed Capacity" In Freight Brokerage - 4:14
Want more freight brokerage related content? Check out some of these blogs:
- How Should a Freight Brokerage Monitor the Safety of Its Carriers?
- What Are Spot Market Quotes and How Does a Freight Brokerage Use Them?
- How Does a Freight Brokerage Make Money?
- How Do Brokers Grow and Maintain a Reliable Carrier Network?
- How Do Freight Brokers Track Shipments?
- Why Do Freight Brokers Fall Through? (and how to hold them accountable)
- More. . .