Curtainside and Conestoga trailers, both of which boast tarping systems (designed to protect freight) are commonly confused with one another. And, without understanding the intended use-cases of each, your shipment may be in jeopardy.
In this video, Steve will explain the differences between these two highly-specialized trailer types so that you can decide which will fit your needs best.
- 0:00 What will I learn in this video?
- 0:43 Steve, from Anderson Trucking Service
- 0:51 What is a Conestoga trailer?
- 1:26 What is a curtainside trailer?
- 2:09 Key differences
- 2:32 Pros and cons of a Conestoga trailers
- 2:55 Pros and cons of curtainside trailers
- 3:27 Free resources
Read the article, Should I Use a Conestoga or Tarp My Freight? (An Honest Comparison)
Check out some additional trailer-type content: