Are you worried that you're overpaying for your freight shipping? You might be.
That doesn't mean you're to blame. You might not know that a flatbed trailer could move your freight just as well as a step-deck trailer that usually costs more money. The same goes for using a dry van trailer instead of a flatbed.
In this video, Tim explains four ways you can save money on your freight rates.
- 0:00 What will I learn in this video?
- 0:37 4 Ways to Save Money on Your Freight Rates
- 0:48 Add flexibility to your trailer type requirements
- 3:08 Hold more frequent requests for quotes (RFQs)
- 4:04 Incorporate Driver-Friendly Practices Into Your Operations
- 5:42 Develop Long-Standing Relationships With Your Providers
Blog: 4 Out-Of-The-Box Ways to Save Money on Your Freight Rates
Additional pieces of content: