Cross-border shipping to and from Mexico by truck can feel like an intimidating undertaking. With multiple options for getting your freight over the border and plenty of documents to remember, without proper planning, things could go wrong.
In this video, Jerry will outline the most important aspects of the cross-border shipping to Mexico process. This includes what role your customs broker will play and how you can ensure a successful transit.
- 0:00 What will I learn in this video?
- 1:09 How many drivers will your freight need?
- 1:30 What cross-border services are available?
- 1:42 What is through-trailer service?
- 2:39 What is transload service?
- 3:37 What else should I know about shipping to Mexico?
- 4:33 Outro
Related Content Pieces: