Freight brokerages that operate with an agent model are a widely popular option used by shippers around our nation. These companies offer their service at a high level as they prioritize customer service and follow-through over everything.
As you continue your pursuit of a well-optimized transportation network, agent-model freight brokerages are certainly worth consideration.
That said, agent model brokerages also have a list of weaknesses that you should keep in mind when doing so.
In this episode of Beyond The Road, we’ll sit down with the Vice President of Sureway Transportation — a full-service freight brokerage, operated by freight agents — to discuss what these brokers truly bring to the table.
Information Covered in This Podcast:
- What is an Agent-Model Freight Brokerage?
- What Are an Agent-Model Freight Brokerage's Strengths?
- What Are The Weaknesses of Agent-Model Freight Brokerage?
- How to Choose an Agent-Model Freight Broker
- What Are The Characteristics of a Great Freight Agent?
Learn More About The Different Types of Freight Brokers
Check out Sureway's website
- What is a Freight Broker? [The Ultimate Guide to Freight Brokerage]
- The Pros and Cons of Working With a Small Freight Brokerage
- How Does a Freight Brokerage Make Money?