August is a month that can have a serious impact on the trucking industry, national supply chains and your shipping dollars — a fact that will hold true this year.
What makes August a unique time for the transportation marketplace? And what should are we expecting to see this year in particular?
August can be a challenging time for underprepared shippers. However, with the right information and preparation, you’ll have no trouble getting the most from your supply chain this month.
In this episode of Beyond The Road we will outline everything you need to know in order to successfully move your freight during August.
Information covered in this episode:
- What Happens in the Trucking Industry in August?
- How Does Open-Deck Freight Move in August?
- How Does Dry Van Freight Move in August?
- How to Handle Shipping To/From the South/Southeast
- How to Gain Cost Control When Shipping This August
- What is Unique About August This Year? (and How to Tackle it)
Read the article on the trucking industry in August 2022