TSA certifications are an important piece of many supply chains. As a carrier or truck driver, you may be wondering how to obtain and maintain this certification. There are several steps to doing so including submitting to a TSA security threat assessment and carrying out a TSA-approved security program.
In this video, you'll learn how to get a TSA Certification.
- Security Threat Assessment Weblink
- Submit Indirect Air Carrier Application
- Contact the TSA Contact Center
- What Are TSA Certified Truck Drivers and When Do You Need One?
- [Video] What Is a TSA Certified Truck Driver?