The price you pay to move your freight is directly tied to your bottom line. But, how can you make sure the price you're paying is going to get the job done? Often, the lowest-priced transportation services simply aren't quoted to get your freight moved correctly.
In these instances, transportation companies who didn't price your load to execute will come back to you asking for more money or, in the worst case, fail on your load altogether.
In this video, Crystal and Derik answer the question of "Why are your rates higher?" as they outline what ATS Logistics does to make sure that the price you're quoted, although it may not be the lowest, will get the job done.
To learn more about ATS Logistics and freight shipping costs, check out these blogs:
- How Does a Freight Brokerage Make Money?
- How Do Brokers Grow and Maintain a Reliable Carrier Network?
- Freight Broker vs. Asset Carrier: What Logistics Provider is Right for You?
- The Top 5 Benefits of Using a Freight Brokerage
- The Top 5 Problems With Freight Brokerages (+ Solutions)
- How Should a Freight Brokerage Monitor the Safety of Its Carriers?
- Why Do Freight Brokers Fall Through? (and how to hold them accountable)
- How Are Freight Shipping Costs Calculated?