The total number of miles a trucker can drive in one day is subject to a specific set of rules and regulations.
That said, understanding these regulations is important to making the most of your transportation budget and cutting out costly delays.
In this video, Andrew B. discusses everything you need to know about how far a truck driver can drive in one day and what you can do to make the most of your transportation dollars.
Even though you can't control the rules that govern a trucker's on-duty service hours, there are several things you can control. Let's talk about each of them.
Read more about how a trucker's hours of service (HOS) are determined and how they may impact your supply chain: https://www.atsinc.com/blog/hours-of-service-truck-drivers
Want some more transportation industry insights? Check out some of this helpful content:
- How Many Miles is a Truck Driver Allowed to Drive in a Day?
- Why is my freight shipment taking so long? [LTL, PTL & FTL comparison]
- How Does Distance Impact Freight Delivery Timing?
- What' Causing the Truck Driver Salary Increase?[And How it Benefits You]
- Reduce Your Freight Costs By Doing These 8 Things Truckers Enjoy