The main three types of freight shipping options are full truckload (FTL), partial truckload (PTL) and less than truckload (LTL). Although the type of transportation service you use will depend on your total capacity needs, there are certain advantages and disadvantages of using each.
In this video, Josh will outline the things you need to know about LTL freight shipping. This includes when it should be used and which industries typically utilize it.
- 0:00 What will I learn in this video?
- 0:21 What is LTL shipping?
- 0:49 When should LTL services be used?
- 1:21 When should LTL services not be used?
- 1:51 Parcel vs. LTL shipping
Additional Pieces of Content: