Shipping your products into and out of Canada by truck can feel like a complicated process.
Your cargo manifest, bill of lading, certificate of origin and customs invoice are all necessary paperwork that you'll want to have in order.
But what else should you know?
Cross-border transportation doesn't have to feel complicated.
In this video, Jerry outlines what you'll need to know to make your next U.S.-Canada shipment as smooth as possible.
- 0:00 What will I learn in this video?
- 1:02 What to keep in mind when shipping to Canada
- 1:10 What service will I use to get my freight across the border?
- 1:40 What documents will I need to cross the border?
- 2:04 What is the role of a customs broker?
For more information on shipping to and from Canada, check out our in-depth article.
What is a the Bill of Lading in Freight Shipping? Learn more here.
Looking for your best-fit freight brokerage? Watch our video on "What Are The Different Types of Freight Brokers?"
Download the Freight Brokerage Selection Checklist and make sure the provider you choose is the provider you need.