There are a lot of trailer types used in the transportation industry. With so many options to choose from, it's understandable if you're confused as to their differences and unique benefits.
In this video, let's talk about 10 of the most common trailer types shippers use to move freight in the transportation industry so that you have a better understanding of each of your options.
- 0:00 What will I learn?
- 0:40 Dry Van Trailers
- 1:00 Flatbed Trailers
- 1:42 Refrigerated / Reefer Trailers
- 2:18 Step-deck / Drop-deck Trailers
- 2:40 Double Drop Trailers
- 2:57 Hot Shot Trailers
- 3:26 Conestoga Trailers
- 3:48 Extendable / Expandable Drop Deck Trailers
- 4:07 Removable Goose Neck / RGN Trailers
- 4:29 Extendable / Expandable RGN Trailers
- 5:11 Free Resources / Learning Hub
Read the Article: What Are The Common Trailer Types Used In the Trucking Industry?
Check out these additional pieces of trailer-related content: