Heavy haul transportation services help companies move their oversized/overweight freight every day. However, figuring out how whether your load needs "heavy haul" service can be challenging.
At what point is a shipment considered "heavy haul?" And what kind of trailers are typically used for heavy haul transport?
Check out this video for answers to these, and a number of the most common, questions surrounding heavy haul trucking.
- 0:00 What will I learn in this video?
- 0:30 Jake, from Anderson Trucking Service
- 0:34 What is Heavy Haul Trucking?
- 0:51 What type of equipment is used?
- 1:44 How much experience do drivers need?
- 2:12 Recap
- 2:39 Free resources
Check out the article, Heavy Haul Trucking: How Does Freight Weight Impact Trailer Type?
Read some more heavy haul related content:
- What Does Heavy Haul Trucking Cost?
- Heavy Haul and Flatbed Shipping: How to Find The Right Trailer For Your Load
- 4 Key Considerations When Moving Over-Dimensional (OD) Freight