Moving your freight shipment from A to B is a vital step in properly linking your supply chain. With so many options available, finding the correct partner, or group of partners, couldn't be more important.
When deciding whether a transportation broker is the right fit for your business, you'll want to understand a number of things.
In this video, Crystal and Derik explain some of the top things that you'll want to consider before making this crucial decision.
To learn more about freight brokerages, check out these blogs:
- What Does a Freight Brokerage Do?
- How Does a Freight Brokerage Many Money?
- How Do Brokers Grow and Maintain a Reliable Carrier Network?
- Freight Broker vs. Asset Carrier: What Logistics Provider is Right for You?
- The Top 5 Benefits of Using a Freight Brokerage
- The Top 5 Problems With Freight Brokerages (+ Solutions)
- How Should a Freight Brokerage Monitor the Safety of Its Carriers?
- Why Do Freight Brokers Fall Through? (and how to hold them accountable)