There is a ton of transportation activity in November. This can be incredibly disruptive for shippers that don't plan for this uptick in freight movement.
As the retail season kicks off and food and beverage freight moves with greater regularity, it's essential you're prepared. Otherwise, you may experience higher-than-usual freight rates and long-term disruption. In this episode of Beyond The Road, we'll go over many of the changes that occur in November and provide some tips for shipping freight over the coming weeks.
Topics Covered in This Episode:
- What Happens in the Reefer/Dry Van Markets Starting in November?
- Retail Season Update
- Christmas Trees Out of Northwest
- What Happens in The Open-Deck Market During November?
- There are Dry Van Rates Headed To Finish The Year?
- How to Plan Around Thanksgiving
- Tips For Navigating November Successfully
Content mentioned in the show:
Retail Peak Season 2022: What to Expect and Planning Tips
The Trucking Industry in November 2022: What You Should Know
What is a Smartway Certification?
Sustainability in Your Supply Chain: A Conversation on Smartway Certifications